교육목표 [EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES]
EastAsia International College (EIC) was founded by Yonsei University Mirae Campus in 2008 as a special
program to develop professionals to play leading roles in the global age of the 21st century.
Offering courses exclusively in English, EIC has two tracks of study:
1) East Asian Politics and Culture and 2) East Asian Economy and Business. During their first two years, students take courses in the liberal arts to fulfill general education requirements, while during their third and fourth years, they take courses in their major fields. Students are also required to study an East Asian foreign language, such as Chinese, Japanese, or, for foreign students, Korean.
Other activities students may pursue include studying in foreign countries and working as interns in leading companies and organizations.
학년별 목표 [LEVEL OBJECTIVES]
* Taking basic courses in humanities and social sciences
* Taking basic courses and entry courses to majors
* Studying majors
* In-depth study of majors
졸업 후 진로 [GRADUATION AFTER COURSE]
* EIC offers the Bachelor of Arts degree in International Studies. Through EIC curriculum that incorporates a rich layer of classes on East Asian politics, culture, economy, and business management, students can successfully prepare for their future careers in public, nonprofit, and private sectors.
* Private and public enterprise, foreign companies, etc