notice★ The EIC Regulation of Financial Support for Foreign Language Tests
The EIC Regulation of Financial Support for Foreign Language Tests
1. EIC financially supports EIC students taking the EA Language Tests to fulfill the Language Requirement for Graduation as specified in detail below.
- Target : All EIC students (including leave of absence students)
- Period : From entrance to EIC, to graduation
- Details :
1) This financial support is eligible only when the EIC students take the tests of the proficiency level required for graduation or the one-level below and above.
2) The applicant will get a reimbursement of the full amount of test fee when passing the test; but receive half price reimbursement when failing the test.
3) EIC students can get the financial support only three times at maximum during the period of their undergraduate study, from the date of entry to that of graduation.
*To apply, download the application form